- Captive Surrounding residential community
- Excellent existing monument sign with additional building signage
- Signalized intersection - entrance into Tucson Estates
- CB-2 zoning, Pima County
- Multi-Tenant Investment
- Property is located at the NWC of Kinney Road and Western Way Circle, - the entrance to Tucson Estates
- Strategic Location – Directly adjacent Tucson Estates which is a well-established 1665 lot manufactured home community situated on the edge of the saguaro-studded Tucson Mountain Park just 15 minutes from downtown Tucson Arizona.
- Current NOI - Low price per square foot investment property with excellent cash flow based on current income
- Tremendous NOI Growth – With the lease-up of vacant space, the re-leasing of below-market rent suites as leases expire, embedded rent increases and stabilized tenancy will all contribute to the growth of Net Operating Income.
- High Historical Occupancy – 79% occupancy level, 67% of center is leased to tenants operating at the property for 10+ years.